If you are new to our office please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Please bring your:
- Dental Insurance ID card or if you don’t have a card – the group number, id number, date of birth, social security number and employer of the insurance subscriber. It is your responsibility to ensure Wakarusa Family Dental, Dr. Allen K. Kelley, is a contracted provider of your insurance before you come in.
- a Photo ID
- List of current Medications and Dosages (VERY IMPORTANT!)
- Please have your records transferred from your previous dentist to us prior to your first appointment, especially any X-rays taken within the last year. Records and X-rays can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Print and Fill out the Patient Registration Form – download the pdf
- Printed and signed Office and Financial Policy – download the pdf
If you have been told by your doctor that you need to pre-medicate with an antibiotic before you have your teeth cleaned – please let us know. This is typically the case for any type of total joint replacement. If you are not sure – please contact the surgeon that did the joint replacement surgery. We will require you to take that medication before we will clean your teeth without exception, unless your surgeon tells us it is no longer necessary. This is for YOUR safety. Once your surgeon has called in the original medication, our office will be able to authorize refills going forward.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!